Discover our Services
Meeting Your Business Needs
- Once you express an interest in the advantages of hiring a job candidate from Vadis, we meet with you to understand your personnel needs and company culture.
- Some companies decide to hire people with disabilities but are not sure where a person might be best suited. In these instances, one of our employment specialists can unobtrusively observe your work environment. A written proposal is presented to you as a starting point for consideration.
Job Candidate Referral
- Vadis pre-screens job candidates to match their skills and interests to your business goals.
- You make the final selection.
Expert Support and Consultation
- Before your new employee begins, Vadis offers consultation so you can prepare for successful orientation and training. Many businesses say the information we provide during the consultation helps to improve their overall orientation, training and communication systems. Furthermore, businesses value our proposals for slight adaptations to assure a fit for their new employee referred by Vadis. These universal designs enhance overall efficiency.
- From the first day that your new employee starts, we are your resource. We will assist you in the job start and support you as your new employee’s responsibilities grow. If difficulties arise, we offer our expertise in resolving issues. Don’t you wish you had such a resource for all your employees?
It’s simple. We are there to support you along the way.
…just give us a call
For Pierce County click on Karen or call 253.863.5173 ext. 228
For King County click on Bonnie or call 425.264.0888 ext. 203
For Kitsap County click on Deanna or call 360-516-6484